We’re giving away a free annual cycle insurance policy, to celebrate the launch of our new look website!
We think you’ll love our new site and the improved cycle insurance policy that comes with it. Here are 5 reasons why:
- Improved personal accident cover, which now benefits from physio cover, broken bones, hospitalisation, emergency dental cover, loss of sight and loss of limbs to go alongside the death and disablement which we already had.
- New option of loss of earnings meaning we will provide financial support (up to £750 per week) should you get injured whilst cycling and left unfit for work.
- New legal expenses cover option which includes cover for potholes. This option will assist you in pursuing a civil claim following a road accident.
- A ‘cycle hub’ section with regular news on cycling tips, advice on how to keep both you and your bike safe and guides on everything from locks to holidays.
- The site’s now responsive meaning you can take out a policy or read our latest blog on the move with your iphone, galaxy or tablet.
Good luck and happy cycling!
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over. (Excluding Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and Isle of Man.)
- To enter: users must become a follower of the @cycleplan Twitter account and retweet one of cycleplan’s competition tweets between Tuesday 14th April and Tuesday 21st April. Internet access and a Twitter account will be required to enter.
- Entries will open at 10am on Tuesday 14th April and close at 5pm on Tuesday 21st April. The winner will be contacted by the cycleplan team within 24 hours of the closing time. We only make one attempt to contact winners by email and/or twitter and it is the winner’s responsibility to provide cycleplan with full address and contact details within five days of being notified of their win, otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
- All valid entries will be entered into a draw. Winners will be selected by random draw on Tuesday 21st April.
- There is only one prize per person.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- There is no cash alternative in whole or in part to the prize.
- The winning prize is one cycleplan insurance policy up to a maximum annual premium value of £100.
- If the cost of the insurance exceeds £100, cycleplan will contribute £100 towards the cost.
- If the cost of the insurance is less than £100 the winner will not be entitled to the difference.
- The insurance must be incepted by 28/04/2014. It is the winner’s responsibility to claim their prize by this date.
- No other prizes will be offered as an alternative.
- Once the insurance has been taken out, should the winner cancel the insurance then no refund will be due unless the initial cost exceeds £100 in which case the winner will receive a refund in line with the relevant insurer’s standard cancellation terms as set in the policy but only in respect of the amount in excess of £100 they have actually paid.
- The free insurance prize excludes any additional premiums as a result of any mid-term changes made to the policy. Any such additional premium will need to be paid in full at the time of the adjustment. Mid-term changes resulting in a return premium will only be refunded where the initial cost exceeds £100 in which case the winner will receive a proportionate refund in respect of the amount in excess of £100 they have actually paid.
- Entries will be drawn at random by the computer
- The winners will be contacted by email and / or telephone shortly after the prize draw has been made.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes, of equal or greater value, should the advertised prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
- The Promoter does not take liability for any losses or claims whatsoever arising out of the prize.
- By entering the promotion, you agree to cycleplan using entrant’s data for marketing purposes.
- Promoter information:
- Employees of cycleplan and their families, and anyone else involved in the administration of the competitions and prize draw are not eligible to enter.
o cycleplan: The JRW Group LTD, The Royals, Altrincham Road, Manchester, M22 4BJ