We’re very excited to invite you to enter our 1st birthday competition!
Good luck and happy cycling!
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over. (Excluding Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and Isle of Man.)
- To enter: users must become a follower of the @cycleplan Twitter account and retweet one of cycleplan’s competition tweets between Wednesday 1st October and Wednesday 10th October 2014. Internet access and a Twitter account will be required to enter.
- Entries will open on Wednesday 1st October and close at midnight on Wednesday 10th October 2014.The winner will be contacted by the cycleplan team within 24 hours of the closing time. We only make one attempt to contact winners by email and it is the winner’s responsibility to provide cycleplan with full address and contact details within five days of being notified of their win, otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
- All valid entries will be entered into a draw. Winners will be selected by random draw on Thursday 11th October.
- There is only one prize per person.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- There is no cash alternative in whole or in part to the prize.
- The winning prize is one cycleplan insurance policy up to a maximum annual premium value of £100.
- If the cost of the insurance exceeds £100, cycleplan will contribute £100 towards the cost.
- If the cost of the insurance is less than £100 the winner will not be entitled to the difference.
- The insurance must be incepted by 16/10/2014. It is the winner’s responsibility to claim their prize by this date.
- No other prizes will be offered as an alternative.
- Once the insurance has been taken out, should the winner cancel the insurance then no refund will be due unless the initial cost exceeds £100 in which case the winner will receive a refund in line with the relevant insurer’s standard cancellation terms as set in the policy but only in respect of the amount in excess of £100 they have actually paid.
- The free insurance prize excludes any additional premiums as a result of any mid term changes made to the policy. Any such additional premium will need to be paid in full at the time of the adjustment. Mid-term changes resulting in a return premium will only be refunded where the initial cost exceeds £100 in which case the winner will receive a proportionate refund in respect of the amount in excess of £100 they have actually paid.
- Entries will be drawn at random by the computer
- The winners will be contacted by email and / or telephone shortly after the prize draw has been made.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes, of equal or greater value, should the advertised prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
- The Promoter does not take liability for any losses or claims whatsoever arising out of the prize.
- By entering the promotion, you agree to cycleplan using entrant’s data for marketing purposes.
- Promoter information:
- Employees of cycleplan and their families, and anyone else involved in the administration of the competitions and prize draw are not eligible to enter.
- cycleplan: The JRW Group LTD, The Royals, Altrincham Road, Manchester, M22 4BJ