Bike 2 Work Scheme is an independent provider of HMRC’s Cycle to Work Scheme which aims to reduce environmental pollution, promote healthier lifestyles and make cycling to work cost-effective, by offering tax savings on the purchase of bikes and cycling equipment.
Bike 2 Work Scheme administers the scheme completely free of charge for all employers providing all paperwork and promotional material required to offer scheme at no cost and are currently doing this on behalf of 10,000+ companies nationwide. The process is very simple and straight forward offering a no hassle facility.
We offer a selection of over 1,400 independent bike shops throughout the country including on-line stores to ensure employees are not restricted with their choice of stores.
Bike 2 Work Scheme benefits employers, employees and the environment;
- Save up to 13.8% in Employer NI Contributions per order
- Fitter Healthier and more productive staff
- Staff are less likely to be absent through stress or illness
- Offer staff an attractive benefit
- Save up to 42% on tax and national insurance
- Cost is spread over interest free payments
- Improve your general health and well being
- Save money on travelling costs
Bike 2 Work Scheme are always looking for ways to improve our services so in March 2014, we partnered with Cycleplan to offer employees a cost effective method of Cycle Insurance. Contact them today quoting B2W and get a 20% discount.