Cycleplan, in association with bicycle retailer Wheelies, hosts an exclusive Facebook competition to win a brand new £1,000 Specialized bike!
Specialized is the manufacturer of choice of many leading cycling stars, including Cycleplan ambassador Lizzie Armitstead who recently rode her Specialized S-Works bike to glory in the 2015 UCI Women’s World Cup.
For a chance to win a Specialized bike of your choice worth up to £1,000, enter our competition in association with Wheelies by simply clicking HERE.
The Specialized Roubaix SL4 Double 2015 Road Bike shown above is for illustrative purposes only.
Entry to this competition is deemed acceptance of the following Terms & Conditions:
- Competition is open to individuals aged 18 years or over on date of the competition launch only.
- This competition is only open to those residents of England, Scotland and Wales.
- No purchase necessary.
- Employees of Cycleplan and Wheelies or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition are not permitted to enter the competition.
- Competition entries are valid from 00:00 on Thursday 10th September 2015 to 23:59 Friday 9th October 2015 British Summer Time. Entries received after the final date and time will not be valid.
- Valid entries are those that have successfully entered via the Facebook app and liked the Cycleplan Facebook page only. There is a maximum entry of one per person.
- There is one winner only.
- The prize is one new Specialized bike of up to £1,000 sale price value from Wheelies to be selected within two weeks from the date the winner has been contacted plus a 12 month Cycleplan insurance policy.
- The Specialized Roubaix SL4 Double 2015 Road Bike shown is for illustrative purposes only. The selected bike prize will be subject to availability in the requested size, Wheelies cannot guarantee the availability of any models or sizes until the time of choosing but will advise the winner to help select the most appropriate bike. Shipping will be confirmed when the selection is made and is usually within 3-5 days from ordering unless the bike is available as pre-order only.
- The insurance policy prize is for equipment cover of a Specialized bike valued up to £1,000 only. Any additional insurance policy option costs will be borne by the prize winner.
- The prize cannot be swapped for any item and no cash equivalent is available.
- Maintenance and running costs of the bicycle are the sole responsibility of the competition winner from the date of their ownership.
- The winner will be announced before October 31st 2015 from the pool of valid entries. Cycleplan’s winner decision is final.
- Cycleplan will contact the winner via email before October 15th 2015. Failure to respond to this email within seven days of it being sent will see the winner forfeit the prize and it being offered to another valid competition entrant.
- The winner is required to take a photograph stood with the bicycle after delivery for Cycleplan and Wheelies to use across their marketing and social media materials.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- All entrants consent to their email address being sent future promotions and offers from Cycleplan and Wheelies.
- The winner’s name is available upon request.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- Entry to this Cycleplan competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.