Cycleplan hosts an exclusive competition to win a signed Lizzie Armitstead t-shirt – enter now to win an awesome prize!
Terms & Conditions for Lizzie Armitstead Twitter competition
- Competition is open to individuals aged 18 years or over on date of the competition launch only.
- This competition is only open to those residents of Channel Islands, England, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Competition entries are valid from 00:00 on 29th July 2015 to 23:59 31st July 2015 on British Summer Time (BST). Entries receive after the final date and time will not be valid.
- Valid entries are those that are both a) following @cycleplan b) retweeted the entry tweet. There is a maximum entry of one per person.
- There is one winner. The prize is one Adidas cycleplan branded response traditional polo top, size 4-6 XS, signed by Lizzie Armitstead. Cycleplan will bear responsibility of the cost of shipping this prize.
- The prize cannot be swapped be swapped for any item and has no cash value.
- The winner will be announced before August 7th 2015 from the pool of valid entries. Cycleplan’s winner decision is final.
- Cycleplan will contact the winner via Twitter DM on 3rd August 2015 to arrange delivery of the prize. Failure to respond to this DM within seven days of it being sent will see the winner forfeit the prize and it being offered to another valid competition entrant.